Monday 4 November 2013

ME AND HOGWARTS


                                                  A black coat was wrapping around me touching my feet and when i looked around,i couldn't believe my eyes...am wearing the uniform of the Hogwarts,the heaven of magic.The chill breeze and the smell of magic were sufficing to make me believe that i'm a student of Hogwarts. My heart beat striked at a fast rate as i saw a person whom i felt was so familiar to me.And my god..it was one of my dearest friends "ABI".In a sudden we both were walking past many classes and entered into a wide opened hallway which i later learnt was library. We were in a serious search for some book. That moment was astonishing and thrilling as everyone would have that feel when they are at the magic world.We both finally identified the book we needed.Then came a voice came from the entrance which startled both of us.It was a spell "Accio Book",where the next second the book in my hand flew in that direction and was laying in her hands,Luna Lovegood. Maybe as per the novel she's good nature but she appeared to be on the darker side here.She came to me, walking so sternly like a cop nearing a culprit."How dare you take the book which i need?" her words were piercing my heart.I don't know why. Abi was pulling me behind and was trying to say something.I refused her interruption and responded to Luna's words,"It's not your own.It's for everyone here". I felt a bit of fear but still talked to her.Luna's face turned red and said,"Oh!! little bud..but there's only one copy of it.And being senior,it's mine.Leave it and move". I couldn't stop my blood gushing through my body.Saying so she turned her back to me and that's the moment my lips uttered the spell "Petrificus Totalus".The entire room became silent.All the eyes there was peering in my direction.I took possession of that book and saw Abi. But her eyes were staring somewhere and someone.I slowly turned to that direction.My vision got blurred when someone was shaking me fiercely.It was my sister waking me up from my dream.I was in my bed and the sun was shining so brightly.It was 11'0 clock.I sighed thinking "Oh!!! no its just a dream.."

No comments:

Post a Comment